Established in 2003, ALPA Servis (Russia) provides its international customers with the following freight forwarding services:
• Forwards freights by railways in Russian Federation, CIS and Baltic States.
• Uses the Group’s wagons for clients’ cargo deliveries in Russia, Baltics and Finland.
• Organises cargo loading/unloading at the stations of Pskov junction. Develops cargo loading/unloading plans in line with the requirements the Oktyabrskaya Railway.
• Organises transportation of wagons by railways in the Russian Federation domestically and to Ukraine, Belarus and Latvia without direct involvement of the recipient (using digital signature).
• Ensures shipment tracking and cargo monitoring.
• Advises on issues related to: railway transportation of various types of cargo, route optimization, tariffs, railway station codes, routes, delivery lead times and rail freight policies.
ALPA Servis has direct contract with the Center of Corporate Transportation Services of JSC Russian Railways.
Choose us and you will gain an experienced and reliable partner!
Jana Fabriciusa Street 3, offices 15 and 16
180027, Pskov, Russian Federation
Ph./Fax: +7 (8112) 688-846
Director: Zaharchenko Sergey –
Depaty director: Jekimov Nikolay –
Manager: Zaharchenko Roman –
; mob. + 7 (960) 220 45 88